Our vision statement is to teach the children how much God loves and values them, to prepare their hearts for the Spirit of God that will come upon them, so they do work in the proclamation of the truth.
We will use all suitable opportunities to teach the story of Jesus's love to the children. As a result, the child will be more engaged in bible studies, and this will encourage more intelligence in a knowledge of the scriptures.
God desires the children to be his little missionaries. The response from the community when a child is witnessing to them is wonderful. Parents, Sabbath School Teachers, and Children Ministry leaders will go through training to ensure that they teach the children with tender love and care.
We can respond to this challenge in four ways:
- Viewing children through the eyes of Jesus, not by the value systems of earth, but of the kingdom of Heaven.
- Caring for and defending children in a loving way, Mark 9:36
- Accepting them in His name, as if they are Jesus, Matthew 18:5
- Responding to the call of Christ to "feed my lambs." Vision statement
Keeping Our Church Family Safe, to ensure best practice in the protection of children.
- Childline - 0800 1111
- NSPCC - 0808 800 5000
- Thirty-one: Eight (formally Churches Child Protection Advisory) - 0303 003 1111
- Women's Aid - 0808 2000 247
- Mankind Initiative - 01823 334 244
- Men's Advice Line - 0808 801 0327